The Questions for Restless Minds series applies God’s word to today’s issues. Each short book faces tough questions honestly and clearly, so you can think wisely, act with conviction, and become more like Christ. With world-renowned New Testament scholar D. A. Carson as Series Editor, the 17 volumes in the series cover a wide range of topics centered around critical questions many Christians wrestle with today.
In the series preface, Carson writes:
We have written short books pitched at undergraduates who want arguments that are accessible and stimulating, but invariably courteous. The material is comprehensive enough that it has become an important resource for pastors and other campus leaders who devote their energies to work with students. Each book ends with a brief annotated bibliography and study questions, intended for readers who want to probe a little further.
Praise for the Questions for Restless Minds Series
This generation of Christians inhabit cultures that sometimes reject not only biblical revelation about reality, but also the reality of reality itself. The “Questions for Restless Minds” series poses many of the toughest questions faced by young Christians to some of the world’s foremost Christian thinkers and leaders. Along the way, this series seeks to help the Christian next generation to learn how to think biblically when they face questions in years to come that perhaps no one yet sees coming.—Russell Moore, public theologian, Christianity Today
If you’re hungry to go deeper in your faith, wrestle with hard questions, and are dissatisfied with the shallow content on your social media newsfeed, you’ll really appreciate this series of thoughtful deep dives on critically important topics like faith, the Bible, friendship, sexuality, philosophy, and more. As you engage with some world-class Christian scholars, you’ll be encouraged, equipped, challenged, and above all invited to love God more with your heart, soul, mind, and strength.—Andy Kim, multiethnic resource director, InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
Wave 1 — Now Available
The 17 volumes in the series will be published in three waves of six books. The first wave was just released this week and the second and third waves are scheduled for February and June 2022.
Wave 1: Now available
- How Can We Help Victims of Trauma and Abuse? by Susan L. and Stephen N. Williams
- How Do We Live in a Digital World? by C. Ben Mitchell
- How Do We Talk with Skeptics? by Sam Chan
- What Is Islam? by Chawkat Moucarry
- Who Is Jesus of Nazareth? by Craig L. Blomberg
- Why Does Friendship Matter? by Chris L. Firestone and Alex H. Pierce
Wave 2: Releasing February 2, 2022
- How Should We Think about Gender and Identity? by Robert S. Smith
- How Should We Think about Homosexuality? by Mark A. Yarhouse
- What Does It Mean to Be a Thoughtful Christian? by David S. Dockery
- What Does Nature Teach Us about God? by Kirsten Birkett
- What Is the Bible? By Graham A. Cole
- Who Chose the Books of the New Testament? by Charles E. Hill
Wave 3: Releasing June 1, 2022
- Are All Religions True? by Harold A. Netland
- How Do Humans Flourish? by Danielle Sallade
- How Do We Know God Exists? by William Lane Craig
- How Should Christians Think about Sex? by Christopher Ash
- What Is a Christian Worldview? by Graham A. Cole
If you can’t wait for the print editions, the first twelve volumes in the series are now available in Logos digtial format.
Learn how to think biblically about some of the most pressing topics facing Christians today — check out the Questions for Restless Minds series today.